A few days ago, a friend of mine asked me if Americans can now go to Cuba. Well, unfortunately, the answer is NOT YET. That’s as far as I know.
Though Cuba and USA have already raised their flags in each other’s country, it might take time for Americans to go there. Yes, the relationship between two countries is thawing, after more than 50 years, but there’s still so much to do. Hopefully, Americans travelling to Cuba would be allowed soon. For sure, if the travel ban is lifted any moment now, Americans are gonna flock the island as soon as they could.
However, do you know that at the moment, Americans can travel to Cuba? Yes, you can! Only if you go a tour via Intrepid Travel.
Here’s how it works:
- The trip is called Hola Cuba – People to People.
- The trip will last for 9 days.
- It involves activities that travelers can have a personal and educational exchanges with the Cuban people.
- This is a medium-sized trip with a maximum of 16 people only.
- Only 15 years old and above can go.
- For 9 days, you’ll be exploring Havana, Vinales, Cienfuegos and Trinidad.
- What’s so special about this trip? Click here.
- Remember that in this trip, you’re not going there as a tourist. You are going there as part of an educational exchange—which means that you’ll be in a cultural exchange where you’ll be able to get to know the the country and its people through various activities.
- Travelers will be transported via a mini-bus.
* Here are the important links for this tour:
If you’re NOT American, and you don’t want to go to Cuba on your own, you can join this organized tour guaranteed to make your Cuba adventure a trip to remember. Click here to choose the adventure you want.